Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps (AODD) or Pneumatic Diaphragm pumps are a very versatile pump. Suited for sludges and slurries, solvents and chemicals, food products and industrial applications.
We service all brands.
- Available in both ball valve and flap valve configurations
- Ideal for applications requiring high flow rates and portability, air operated double diaphragm pumps offer a wide range of food-grade elastomers
- High volume evacuation of liquid concentrates from holding vessels or repackaging of fluids from original container to smaller receptacles – up to 20,000 cps
- One-piece over-moulded diaphragm design for Extended Service Life
- Clamp-band design enables quick knock down for cleaning
- High efficiency air valve design
- Flow rates up to 34m3/h
- Fluid pressure to 8.4 bar
- Maximum Head: 125psi
- Maximum Flow: 980l/min
- FDA compliant
- 3A Certification