FRP (Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic) Pits are structurally engineered to withstand the most difficult ground conditions without failure. The glass filament wound structure provides a one piece lightweight pit for a fast, safe, easy and guaranteed installation.
- AS/NZS 1546.1 Soil Loading Design Requirements
- AS3500.2 Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage
- AS3500.2 Stormwater Drainage
- AS2634:1983 Chemical Plant Equipment made from GRP
- ASME RTP:1 Reinforced Thermoset Plastic corrosion-Resistant Equipment
- Lifting points designed with Regulation 1507 Certificate of Compliance to meet standards (AS4100-1998 Steel Structures, AS1170.1-2002 Structural design actions)